Ardmore, OK – Route Assistant
Date Posted: May 26, 2021
$15 an Hour
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
5:00am until finished
Job Description: This position is accountable for assisting route drivers with the delivery of pre-sold products to customers’ locations throughout servicing counties. This is a front-line role working directly with our customers. Route Assistant is responsible for assisting the Route Driver in safely operating delivery vehicles and equipment and to insure the accurate and timely delivery of product.
- Deliver required product to locations as specified by order.
- Follow Route Driver directions in order to make the deliveries run smoothly and accurately.
- Rotate stock per company & supplier’s procedures as relates to code dates. Report problems to route driver.
- Maintain a driving record in such a fashion as to be covered by our insurance carrier.
- Fill in and perform the duties of other positions as directed, such as swing driver or merchandiser in a willing manner when needed.
- Where required, build displays, package placements and/or distribute promotional materials, etc. Refer to detail worksheet.
- Learn all deposit / reconciliation procedures.
- Develop positive retailer skills to aid them when necessary and sell in product.
- Learn product code dates for all brands and packages
- Must have great time management
- Must have great communication and math skills
- Must have clean driving history and pass background check and pre-employment
Initial compensation package includes the following with insurance coverage beginning the first of the month following 60 days full time employment:
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan with company match up to 4%, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance, short term and long-term disabilityApply Now