Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
5:00am until finished
Job Description : This position is accountable for assisting route drivers with the delivery of pre-sold products to customers’ locations throughout servicing counties. This is a front-line role working directly with our customers. Route Assistant is responsible for assisting the Route Driver in safely operating delivery vehicles and equipment and to insure the accurate and timely delivery of product.
Job Duties :
- Deliver required product to locations as specified by order.
- Follow Route Driver directions in order to make the deliveries run smoothly and accurately.
- Rotate stock per company & suppliers procedures as relates to code dates. Report problems to route driver.
- Maintain a driving record in such a fashion as to be covered by our insurance carrier.
- Fill in and perform the duties of other positions as directed, such as swing driver or merchandiser in a willing manner when needed.
- Where required, build displays, package placements and/or distribute promotional materials, etc. Refer to detail worksheet.
- Learn all deposit / reconciliation procedures.
- Develop positive retailer skills to provide assistance to them when necessary and sell in product.
- Learn product code dates for all brands and packages
- Must have great time management
- Must have great communication and math skills
- Must have clean driving history and pass background check and pre-employment
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live within 30 miles of Denton, Texas
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Delivery Location Type:
- Company-provided uniform